I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another cake and walking pics!

I made a fire helmet cake for Jeff to take to work. It wasn't as nice as I was hoping, the proportions are off but it was fun to do! It only took me about 1/2 hour to decorate. I'm bluring out the info on the shield mainly because I don't want just anyone knowing who my hubby is. Hope you enjoy!

Oh and here's some pics of Zachary walking around! He's getting so brave!

1 comment:

YaYa said...

WOW.....I LOVE that cake!!
What a great job!!
My dad was a Firefighter Capt.for 32 years, recently retired.
BIG part of my life!!
Main reason why we had the old 1956 Fire Truck instead of a limo for our Wedding transport ;)
I would love to buy cake from you sometime, do you do this as a part of your income?
Have a great day!! :)