I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Monday, May 11, 2009

Kayla through the years!

I can't believe it's been nearly 2 months since I last updated! Bad me!

Since I've updated last, Kayla turned 5! I can't believe that my little baby girl is 5! I honestly don't know where the past 5 years have gone. She has grown up so much. She is in school, plays soccer, reads, draws really well and is so sweet! We took her for her 5 year portraits at Sears a couple of weeks ago and I can't get over how old she looks! I thought I would do the looking back over the years with her too!

Birth
3 months
6 months
9 months
1 year
1 1/2 years
2 years
2 1/2 years
3 years
3 1/2 years
4 years
4 1/2 years
5 years!
It's amazing to see how much she has changed over the 5 years! Happy belated birthday baby girl!

No comments: