I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Juliana's glasses!

We got Juliana's glasses yesterday. She wasn't interested in them at all when we first got them but I think it might have just been because we were in the store. I tried a bit once we got home and she kept them on for an hour! I wasn't home last night so Jeff didn't try cause she kept taking them off. This morning she's kept them on for over 2 hours now and she seems to like them a lot better. They are a very strong prescription so it'll take some getting used to. I hope they help her see a lot better. Here's some pics.


We took Kayla for her pictures on Monday night. I curled her hair in soft ringlets and she looks so sweet! It was so fun taking just 1 kid out and spending time with her. She was so good at the pictures, she was like a model with wire in her arm.s The lady would pose her and she would stay right there. They turned out really good, I can't wait to get them back!

Two nights ago Jeff put Zachy on his tummy on the floor and he rolled over 3 times!! I couldn't believe it! I took these pics of him, he looks so cute!

He looks so surprised!
On his way to rolling over (we moved the couch out of the way)

I made this diaper cake for a baby shower I went to last night. It was so fun to make. It isn't too expensive to make either, I was surprised. I used almost a whole pack of size 2 diapers, socks, bibs, wash cloths and travel size shampoos and cleaners.

No comments: