I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Zachary is 2 months old!

Zachary turned 2 months on Sunday! It's so hard to believe that he's already 2 months old. I honestly don't know where the past 2 months have gone. He is such a wonderful baby. He always talks to me and coos and smiles all the time. It's so wonderful to have him do that. Now if we can get him sleeping completely through the night, even better! I can't complain too much though. Most nights he goes to bed at 11 and sleeps until anywhere from 3-4. Monday night he slept from 11 until 6:10!!!! I was shocked!

I took him to the doctors on Tuesday for his 2 month check up and shots (boo!) and he is so healthy. He weighed 16lbs 3oz (typical 6 month old!) and was 25 3/4" long, he was 21 3/4" at birth so he's grown 4" in 2 months! That's a quarter inch per week!!!!! I asked him about some moles and stuff that he has and he said that the one on his forehead should disappear within a year. And he felt his soft spot and said that it's still pretty big so that means he's got a lot of growing left to do! How is that possible, LOL! And Zach had to get 2 shots. I really hate that. The poor guy cried so hard after the 1st one and then got calmed down and then the nurse came with the 2nd one! I wish they would just do both at the same time. It took him a while to calm down. He didn't seem to affected by the shots, he did sleep quite a bit yesterday but that could be because of the Tylenol. It's crazy to think that in 2 months he'll be eating solid food!

Here's his portraits from when he was 6 weeks old, we finally got them back!




And the one of the 3 of them!

No comments: