I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Fun!!!

I bought Kayla a Disney Princess egg decorating kit so we thought we would have some fun decorating them!


See the big smile showing how proud of them she is!!!


We had our Easter egg hunt this morning and the girls had lots of fun! Juliana didn't quite understand the concept behind it but she kept putting the same eggs in her basket over and over! Kayla had fun finding all 48 of them!! The were the plastic eggs filled with stickers and candy! Lots of fun!!!!

Here's Juliana putting an egg in her basket!


Here's Kayla showing off her stash of eggs!


Here's Kayla wearing her Princess stuff she got in her basket!


Here's Juliana wearing the tiara like a true princess that she is!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Hi,
That train looks like a ton of fun! Do you know when we might get together for Oma's bday? I am going to a dinner on the 27th so I'm hoping it's a different night so we can see you guys.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. So appropriate that the girls got a princess outfit cause that's what they are! Thanks for my smiles of the day.

Grampa Bob.

Mel said...

Well, Oma's party is the 27th but I will be there. I hadn't bought tickets for the dinner I was going to go to so we'll see you then!