I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Kayla telling a story!



The last few nights before Kayla goes to sleep she likes to tell us stories. So this morning I grabbed the camera and thought I would record one cause they are so cute!!! I'll translate it for you cause it's hard to understand some of it.

"Long, long time ago, I was a baby. And....I....go in the crib, and I cried, and I grew up, and you put me back to sleep, and I grew up, and I was able to talk!"

I asked "And now what are you?"

"A big girl!!!! I like that story! Right?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I can't believe how much your voice sounds like MINE! My daughter even thought so. And the way that you say words is just like me! Scary!! Cute video! Love your story Kayla! D

Harold & Coby said...

Love the story, cutiepie. Yes you are a big girl now. Love Papa and Gramma.

Anonymous said...

Kayla, that it a wonderful story. I sure had a good time looking at the baby robins last night and playing movie store and grocery store. It is always fun to take you and Nonna on wagon rides too!! Talk to you later.

Grampa Bob.

Anonymous said...

Mandy ; Hope you had a great holiday and did some relaxing.