I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Fun in the pool!!

Wow, it's been hot here the past few days!! We blew up the girls little pool yesterday and let them sit in the cool water for a bit. It was pretty cute, Juliana kept splashing the water and then it would go in her face and she would need to catch her breath, and then when she did, she would giggle! I have a feeling I'll be pulling that pool out a lot this summer. Although I should probably buy a bigger one so they have a little more room! I thought I would post some pics (sorry there are so many but I just couldn't pick!)


Juliana showing off her bathing suit

Kayla in her "mermaid" bathing suit
The girls in the pool

Juliana was having a hoot in there!

Now Kayla is laughing like crazy!

Juliana kept hugging the blow up faces
on the side of the pool!!

Here's Juliana sitting in her chair (Thanks Aunt Christie!)

Kayla lounging in the pool! Such a hard life! LOL!!

This is Juliana just after getting water splashed in her face
(her own doing!)

She fell down and didn't want to get back up!
Must have been the way the grass felt kinda funny,
she didn't want to put her hands down!!

The girls playing with the ball.

These are some other pictures that I thought I would post too, since it's been a while since I've posted.


Kayla helped me make pizza on Friday night
and she was so proud of it!!!

This is a cute picture of them just hanging out on the couch!
Juliana fell asleep in this position the other day and I
couldn't resist taking a picture of it!!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE!!!! Your kids are sweet, just sweet!