I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I've found the bedding!!!

Hey everyone! I seem to be into blogging more lately, I guess I just have more to talk about! LOL! I just wanted to share this adorable bedding I found for the baby. I wasn't planning on buying anything new cause we have a set that is Noah's ark that we used for both girls, but since this is a boy, I wanted to get something boyish. Plus the bumper pad for the other set is basically ruined from the 2 of them using it. So I went online and found this adorable set!!!!


It comes with 12 pieces!!! Everything in the picture other than the lamp and the mobile (and there are 2 valances instead of just 1) I know I won't need some of those things but it's a good deal! $149.99US for all of it (it retails for $299). The only thing that really sucks is the company that I found it from doesn't ship to Canada and the companies that do, charge $80 for the shipping charge. So I have a friend on a forum that will let me ship it to her place in Michigan and then she'll ship it to me. The site that I can get it from only charges $2.95 to ship in the US so even if it costs $40-$50 to ship it from her, that's still way cheaper. I did find it on another site that will ship it to Canada for only $20 but it sells for $229 so I think I'll just go the cheaper route and save some money! Isn't it adorable!!!! When I saw it, I knew it was the one! I'm going to wait until my next ultrasound to double check that it is a boy before I order it, cause sometimes at 16 weeks, it's mistaken. At the 20 week ultrasound, it's hard to mistake the organs. I'm so excited!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bedding of course. Should we change the dalmation to a Jack Russel terrier? Love, Grampa Bob.

sandra said...

i just noticed the picture of your ultrasound on the side of you blog. i love the name you chose. so cute! and the girls are getting cuter as they get older! :D
ps. love the bedding!