I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Quick update

Hey everyone! I'm not even sure if anyone is even reading this blog anymore, since I don't post very often. But I just wanted to let you all know that tomorrow afternoon is my ultrasound, where we might be finding out the sex of this baby!!!!! I won't have a chance to update this blog afterwards for a few days cause shortly after we get back from the ultrasound, Jeff and I are going to be going away for the weekend to St. Jacobs for our 5th anniversary!! It's our anniversary on the 5th, so since it's a big number we thought it would be fun to go away together (without the kids!!!!). So I'll be back on Monday or Tuesday to update you all on the sex of our baby (fingers crossed!) and our wonderful weekend away!!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!

Oh and I had to add this picture of our little trouble maker. I was off doing something and Juliana was being very quiet, so I come out into the kitchen and see this ---

Thankfully it was Crayola and every single mark came off of both her and the wall!!! I couldn't help but laugh at her, she even posed for me when I got the camera out!!! And when I first came up to her she does her usual thing of pointing to what she did and going "Dah!" (which is her saying tada). So cute!!!!

2 comments:

sandra said...

have fun on your trip! :D julianna is so adorable and so is kayla! cant wait to find out what your having! :D

MizB said...

Oh boy! Does that ever remind me of Katie! LOL. I came home from church the one Sunday to find Katie in exactly this state -- covered in marker, and with marker all over everything in the house (filing cabinets, the walls, the floors, etc)! LOL. Daddy -- who was *supposed* to be watching the kidlets -- had apparently fallen asleep on the couch! But, he "paid" for it -- there were scribbles on the seat of his pants! LOL. :-P