I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lots of pictures!!!!

Both girls were sick last week with some sort of bronchial infection so they couldn't breath that well. One of the nights, Jeff built a tent and put the vaporizer under it to try to help Kayla breath. Here are some pics of it! Kayla really enjoyed it, it's all she asks for now is a tent, so Jeff said if she's good they'll do one Saturday night for fun!

I thought she looked like a little papoose!

This is the tent!! Lots of sheets on our bar stools!!

Kayla all cuddly in the tent!

My poor baby girl!

The next bunch are of our pumpkin carving fun!

Here's Kayla and I posing! She didn't like putting her hands inside cause it felt too gooey!

Here she is painting her little pumpkin. It's very colourful!


Here are the pumpkins. I waited until the next day to take a picture so they had shrivelled up a bit. The holes are bigger than what they should be. They are of 2 Backyardigans characters.


And this bunch is of some bath time fun! Jeff thought he'd hop in with them. It was pretty crowded but they had lots of fun!

Here they are smiling for the camera! Crazy hair after taking their pony tails out!

Here's Jeff squirting Kayla. I love the face on Juliana, I don't know what it was all about!

She's trying to grab the water here. I love the smile!

And they were both laughing really hard!

No comments: