I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Bumble look-a-like!

Zachary's bedding came on Friday!! It is so much cuter than in the pictures!! I really can't wait to put it on the crib, but obviously I have to wait until we get Juliana out of the crib! I think I've taken it all out of the package 4 or 5 times already! I just had to post pics of it!!!

Wall hangings and pillow
Bumper pad
Quilt
Toy hanger and diaper stacker

We took the kids to the Santa Claus parade on Saturday night, boy was it cold!!! And Juliana being the stubborn little girl that she is didn't want to be in the stroller with a blanket over her, or be held with a blanket around her. She wanted to stand up on the ground even though she couldn't see anything. Jeff ended up taking her back to the van even before Santa got there cause she was screaming bloody murder cause we wanted to hold on to her so she could see!!

Kayla & Juliana (and Kayla's best friend Breanne)
Juliana during her one of her stubborn moments of standing up
Kayla all smiles (excuse how geeky I look!)

Last night Jeff says to me "Do you know who Juliana looks like? The abominable snowman from Rudolph!!!" At first I didn't understand but then when I thought about it, she does!!! She is our little Bumble!!! Every time I look at this picture, I crack up!!! I think I need to print it out and put it on my fridge so when I get cranky or stressed out I can look at it and let it cheer me up!!!! I was almost crying this afternoon when I first made this comparison!!! This is her new smile when we tell her to smile for the camera. What a goof ball!!


Anyways, now that I've bored everyone beyond tears with my rambling, I should go and work on some more cards. The kids are in bed and Jeff is at a meeting so it's quiet!!! And the guy is coming tomorrow to start mudding our basement!!! So hopefully we'll be able to start painting in a week!!! Have a good one!!!

No comments: