I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat!!!

Here's some pics from last night! The girls looked so cute!! Kayla just loved being a Fairy Princess! I put sparkles in her hair and put some make up on her! But Jules, that was another story! We had to fight with her just to get it on, then to realize that I forgot to put a long sleeved shirt underneath! And then another fight to get it on again!!! Once it was on, she sat fine for the makeup, but when we tried to put the hood on, NOPE!!!!

Here's Juliana as Tigger!

Here she is for the split second that she wore the hood!

Kayla in her Fairy Princess costume!! So pretty!!!

And the 2 of them! Just before the hood came off!

Here's Jules in the van!

This picture is really blurry but I thought it was cute to see them with daddy!

And running around!

And Jules running around!!

1 comment:

sandra said...

cute costumes! hope they had a fun time!