I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Fireworks and Christmas!!

Well, we put up all our Christmas decorations on the weekend!! I know it's early but I love having them up. I one of those people who don't like to take them down either, cause I love how wonderful our house looks with it all up! And next year we'll have 2 trees cause the basement will be done by then! Here's a pic of me and the girls in front of it and me. I don't know why it's so dark, sorry!


The park near our house always has a Fantasy of Lights every year and they do fireworks to kick it off so I took the girls on Sunday night. Jeff came for a few minutes because he got a call and ended up meeting us there. They really enjoyed it! Although the first big bang, scared Juliana really badly! She jumped and then clung onto me for dear life!! LOL!! They just stood there in awe of the lights!

Kayla staring up at the fireworks!

Juliana after a big bang!!!!

Jeff, Kayla and Juliana watching the fireworks!
We bought the flooring for our basement!! It's called Natural Oak and it's an 8.3mm laminate. We got a really good deal on it. Most decent ones cost at least $1.50sq/ft. They had this one in stock so we got it for .99sq/ft!!! So the guy who is going to do the taping and mudding is coming next week and he'll be done in a week, so we can start painting after that!!!! Here's a pic of the floor and the paint colour. I know it's dark but we have lots of white down there and lots of light so I'm not worried. I just love dark colours!!!! What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandy- Our rec room is done in Northern Fire which is a reddish orange and we love it. Our basement is not light but we have white trim which really sets it off. I am sure you will be happy with it.