I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Outside Fun!!



Kayla had some fun outside cutting the grass with daddy. She got to take her little lawnmower out and she did a pretty good job! It was cute to watch her follow Jeff around. You can see in the end of the video that she all of a sudden realizes that I'm standing in the window.

You can see Kayla pointing and showing daddy that Juliana
and I are in the window.

She's trying to catch up!! "Wait for me daddy!"

Two peas in a pod!!

Juliana is wishing she could be outside with them. The whole time they were out there she was standing in the window watching them.
I love this picture of Juliana, she has such kissable cheeks!!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Awww looks like a fun weekend!
I love the little mini lawn mower..so adorable!
I'm just so glad summer is almost here and we can start doing things outside again!

Anonymous said...

The video sure brings back memories.I can remember the days that our kids followed John around with their toy lawnmowers.Has Kayla tried to mow the carpet yet?