I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I wanted to wish a belated Happy Mother's Day to any of you reading this that are mom's!!! I hope you all had a wonderful day with your families!!!

We have had a busy last couple of days. Friday night we quickly went to Windsor after Jeff got home from work and did some errands (we picked up Kayla's pics, I'll scan them in and post them when I have more time). Then Saturday we were a little late leaving cause we found a van that we might be buying so Jeff went to go look at it. We aren't in the market for one but we will definitely need one before we have another kid. I'm pretty excited cause it will give us lots more room. It's not for sure but Jeff is going today to see what they'll give us as a trade in for our car. Then we went to my parents for the day. It was fun, Kayla was outside for hours playing on the play set that my parents have and running up and down the hill in their back yard. She was filthy but having so much fun! Then my sisters and families came over and we all had a BBQ for supper and then did cake and presents. It was really fun, before the campfire we were all kicking soccer balls all over the place. It was funny to see the adults (I'm the youngest at 25) playing like that, but so much fun! We had a campfire once it got dark and sat around it until after 10:30. We had a good time, it almost felt like we were on vacation! We came home this morning and Jeff and the girls gave me my Mother's Day gifts -- a new kitchen tap, which I've wanted one with a pull out spout for ages, and a new shower curtain rod, the kind they have in hotels where it's curved out so you have tons more room. I loved the gifts, they may not seem like very Mother's Dayish gifts but they are just what I wanted!!!! I thought I would post some pics from the weekend.
Kayla playing in the stones under the swing set.

My dad, mom, me, Kayla & Juliana on top of
the hill in my parents back yard.

Kayla driving my dad's lawn mower! She was so proud!

Juliana watching Kayla wishing she was big enough.

All the grand kids!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Happy belated Mother's Day!
The pictures are adorable!!!
Nothing like a good campfire to ring summer in!