I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

More Outside Fun!!

Jeff came home last night, he was in Toronto since Saturday for a Fire Department trade show so it was nice to have him back again. And of course Saturday night with him not being here, Juliana woke up a few times with diarrhea and throwing up, the poor thing. I had to change her crib sheets and sleeper so many times I was tempted to just leave her naked! Just kidding. That's something that I haven't had to deal with yet. Kayla has never thrown up or had diarrhea so this was something new. It was not fun watching my baby gag and do dry heaves. Poor thing. Kayla had diarrhea too so I've changed about 40 poopy diapers since Saturday and am really glad it seems to be all cleared up today! They were still their normal happy selves, running around and playing. (Sorry if it's too much info!)

I went for an hour and 20 minute walk with the girls this morning. It is 25C (77F) here and just gorgeous! I love that the girls are now at the stage where it's fun to go outside with them. Last summer Juliana was still really young and she would get fussy if we were gone for too long. We stopped at the park and I got some pretty cute pictures. I got home and looked at them and I had taken 32 pictures and a 30 second video clip! Thank goodness for digital cameras or else I'd be broke!!!

Juliana on the swing

Kayla climbing up the play equipment
Kayla on the play equipment (she's wearing
the t-shirt that daddy brought back for her
it says "I may be small but my fish never are!")

"Hello up there!"
"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
Juliana wasn't interested in going down the slide,
just putting stones on it!

Big smiles!

Feeling like a big kid!
2 love's of my life!
Getting ready to finish our walk

4 comments:

Maya said...

tfeWow! Your daughters are adorable and the way you cherish all their cute moments, they are lucky to have a Mom like you!Great pics..which make me want to become a mom soon(which isn't possible at all in the near future as I am going back to graduate school..lol..)
Take care!

Carolyn said...

pictures are adorable! You certianly have too little angels on your hands! Hope the whole family is better today and you can enjoy your time with hubby!

Household of Faith said...

looks like the girls are enjoying the beautiful outdoors! We sure are too.

Anonymous said...

Great pics and video. They are so precious. So glad they were only sick for one day. We sure had fun at the park yesterday-they are wonderful kids! Have a great day.