I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Monday, March 12, 2007

Another birthday party for Juliana!

We had Bob, Mary (his mom), and his sister and niece over for presents and cake last night. Bob came over in the afternoon to put together Juliana's present- a play set - and she really wanted to help!


Here she is on top of it enjoying it! I kept trying to get her to climb up the rock wall but she just didn't want to, she kept tryi
ng to climb up the slide!


Kayla enjoyed it when she got up from her nap! She loves climbing up the slide and then going backwards down it!!!


Here's the 2 of them looking at this ride on toy and wondering how they can get it out!


And here's her riding it! She actually sits on it backwards most of the time and then her little bum hits the buttons on the control panel and makes noise!


We put her helmet on her and this was the best picture I could get because as soon as Jeff put it on her, she whips it off!!!! I love the smile though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, don't worry about not visiting my blog! You've been busy. Pop by whenever you can okay? Your girls are sweeties there! I love the pics! D

Anonymous said...

Ya got it right, Mandy-they are two angels. Sure had fun again today but didn't get to see much of "sleepy head" Jules. I still can't believe your little miracle is a year old. Bye for now. Love you all.