I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Just some cards I made yesterday

So I spent the whole afternoon while Juliana was having a nap working on cards and I got quite a bit done. I thought I would post a picture of them cause I know some of you like to see them. Now I just have 4 more to make and I'm done for a few weeks!

This is Juliana's 1st birthday card
(The flash washed this one out, it's
actually a deeper colour)

This one is for my father in law (same day as Jules!)
I know I've used this stamp a lot but I really like it!


This one is for Jeff's step mom, Joan. I just bought this stamp
at Michael's on the weekend, I really love it!
(The flash really washed this card out,
it's actually a deep red and a deep golden colour)

I spent about an hour reorganizing my craft stuff this morning. I had 1 of these containers over flowing so I grabbed a 2nd one and now it's nice and neat!!! I couldn't believe how many stamps I have once I organized them better!!! And I have 2 sets coming from eBay still!!!!! Two drawers full!! LOL!!!

1 comment:

sandra said...

wow! thats a lot of stamps!