I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Lots of pictures!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but it was a crazy week! Jeff was gone to the fire college (in Gravenhurst) from Tuesday until Friday so I was pretty busy with the girls. Then we had our date night (that was the one we were supposed to go out on for Valentine's Day but the plans fell through :0) Better late then never!!!) Saturday night, we went to Montana's, yum!!! If you haven't had the Mile High Mud Pie before, definitely order one sometime, it is delicious!!!! But make sure you share it with someone if not more than 1 person cause it's huge!!!! I just wanted to post some cute pics of the girls.

I was doing my crunches the other night so Juliana decided to climb on my stomach and go for a ride. It was pretty cute, she would rock back and forth. It certainly made them harder to do!!!! LOL!!!

Kayla always wants a "tent tower" on the slide so I put a blanket on it to make a little fort. When it gets pulled off it makes her full of static and her hair was standing straight up! I couldn't resist getting a picture. As soon as I touched her, she shocked me and her hair laid back down instantly!!! It was pretty funny!!!


Juliana always likes to play with Kayla's/daddy's/mommy's sweaters or stuff like that if they are on the couch. She walks around trying to put them on so I put Kayla's on for her. She looked like a little rapper or something like that. She was having such a hoot with the sweater on!


The other day when I was folding the bleach load, Kayla insisted on helping me so I piled together a few wash cloths for her to fold. Once I showed her how to do it, she was actually pretty good! She was a little perfectionist when she was doing it, she had to make sure they were nice and flat. What a good little helper!


We took the girls out for the first bike ride of the year today! We got this bike trailer last year when Jules was still a baby so we weren't able to use it. I was really excited to pull it out this year! They looked so cute in it, just chillin'!! (Don't worry, we had a helmet on Jules for the ride, we just took it off for the picture because it would lean forward and cover her eyes a bit.) During the ride, she figured out how to hold the helmet up so it wouldn't cover her eyes and she could see the scenery! It was so fun! I'm hoping we can go for lots and lots of bike rides once the nice weather is here to stay. It was a little chilly today but luckily the bike trailer had a cover on it and I tucked them in with a blanket before we left.

We've got Juliana's dedication next Sunday so I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post next weekend. Hopefully that won't be the next time I post! I'll try and post some more during the week. Have a great night everyone!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. They are the cutest. Kayla is looking so grown up. Wherever did she get the "perfectionist" genes that showed up when she folded the wash cloths? Jules is turning out to be a little character. They are the best! It makes my day to visit the blog and see what the angels are up to.

Hugs and Kisses.

Grampa Bob

sandra said...

hey! your girls are sooo cute! how did you change your background of your blog (other than the ones under the templates in the dashboard)? if there's something for oma's birthday, than you guys should come! its been forever since i've seen you- i don't think i've even met your two adorable little girls! wish we lived closer!
luv, your cousin sandra
ps this was a long comment, eh? :P

Anonymous said...

You have a very nice blog. I love the pics and the obvious love you have for your children. It shows on their beautiful faces:)