I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

"I have to buy that"

Well, I'm gonna have a busy week ahead of me, it's Juliana's 1st birthday on Saturday and I've got lots of things to do. I'm going to make 2 cakes (we have 2 parties on the weekend), plus buy and wrap her presents, make lots of cards (March seems to be the birthday month in our family), on top of all of my other things! But I love when I have a busy week, it seems to make things fly!

Kayla's been in this funny stage lately, any time she sees something that she likes she says "I have to buy that". She'll be looking through a magazine and see a toy or something like that and say "I like that, I have to buy that" or if I tell her to be careful with something she'll say "If it gets broken we'll have to buy a new one". Last night as I was changing her for bed, she was playing with her 'belly button hole' and I told her to not push too hard or else it will hurt. She says "I have to buy a new one then" LOL!!!!! I told her that she can't buy a new one and that God gave that one to her so it's the only one she's gonna get! Another thing she keeps saying is "I have to invite ______ to my birthday". She was watching tv the other day and she says "I like Poko, I have to invite him to my birthday" Last night at supper she says "I like honey, I have to invite it to my birthday" Everything gets an invite!!! So far we have about 100 things and cartoons coming!!!! Too funny!! She is at such a fun age, she makes me laugh all the time. Of course there are the temper tantrums at this age too!!!! I am certainly blessed with those 2 little girls in my life!

Juliana's getting to the age where she's really understanding things. If she has something we don't want her to have we just ask her and she brings it to us! In the bath the other day, I was playing with a toy and making it walk along the tub and saying "doo da doo da doo" and she grabbed the toy and did the same thing, tilts her head and says "doo doo doo doo". Last night when I was changing her I kept saying "mama mama" and she tried by saying "ma". Before I know it, I'm gonna hear the 2 of them in the living room chatting up a storm!

I thought I would post some more pictures for you guys!


Juliana was playing with this toy phone and she started tilting her head and cooing. It was really cute! She must have a good role model to copy!! LOL!!!


I put Jeff's touque (sp?) on Juliana the other day and couldn't resist taking a picture. I like the look on her face too, so serious with attitude!!! (The picture isn't messed up I just blurred the patch, who knows who reads these things!)


Kayla wanted me to take a picture of her since we were taking pictures of Juliana so she was all smiles! She's eating her "animal chicken"! Isn't that such a photogenic smile??


This morning the girls were hiding beside the couch being really quiet so I went over to see what they were up to and they were just sitting there reading books! (You'll have to excuse Juliana's finger up her nose, she's been doing that a lot lately, just sticking it in there! Every time I look at this picture, I just start giggling!!!)

No comments: