I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!!!!

In case you read this today, I just wanted to post happy birthday to you, dad!!!!


Juliana got a new tooth yesterday, which would explain the lack of sleep she gave all of us the night before! She's starting to be a little less cranky so I think that's what was bothering her. She woke Kayla up around 6 so she wouldn't go back to sleep either. Kayla still isn't used to no nap yet so she's still a little bear sometimes!!! They both slept really good last night. I woke up around 8 and thought "What, neither of them came in or cried out during the night, yes!!!!" Jeff and I are going on a date tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to it cause we haven't been out with just the 2 of us in a while and he's been working lots so it will be nice to spend some time with him. I think we're going to Montana's (yum!). I thought I would post some pictures again today.

This one is of Kayla feeding Juliana her bottle after she insisted on it!! Then she says "mommy, you have to take a picture, go get the camera". What a goof! Juliana's like "what is she doing?????"


Here's Juliana eating some toast for breakfast this morning. She has been refusing to eat from a spoon when I try to feed her baby food so I'm trying to get her to eat finger foods. Most of it ends up on the floor but at least she's trying!



Here's the 2 little loves of my life cuddling on the couch this morning. They just love each other so much!!! (Hopefully it stays that way!!)


Anyways, I'm off to do some laundry. I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just love that last picture. How cute are they? Have fun at Montana's!!!! YUMMM!!!

Household of Faith said...

Have a great time out with just the 2 of you! It's great for husbands and wives to have time to themselves every now and then.