I can do all things through Christ
who strengthens me.


Phillipians 4:13

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wow, 2 posts in 1 day!!!!


I know I just posted but I had some more pictures to share and I didn't want the last post to be a novel for everyone to read!!!! LOL!!!!

Yesterday Kayla wanted to dress up as Super Bunny (Max from the show Max & Ruby dresses up as Super Bunny) so I tied a blanket around her shoulders, put a hat on and then some sunglasses. She was having so much fun running around and posing!!! She was making Juliana giggle lots too which made feeding her supper next to impossible!!!


When I was bathing Juliana yesterday she was being so cute that I couldn't resist taking some pictures of her. And the second one of her was the crazy hairdo that I did when she got out!!!!


5 comments:

Taunya said...

Julianna is a mini you. she's so cute!

Amanda said...

i always wanted our 2nd to look like me since kayla looked just like jeff when he was a baby. i just don't know where the blue eyes came from! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

The blue eyes came from Brandon. Tee Hee. You gotta love the hair Nona.

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Super bunny looks great. Jules, ya gotta do something with that hair. Love ya tons.

Household of Faith said...

Cute pictures! It's amazing how little kids have such imaginations. And Juliana sure does have a wild hair do!